Employment and Vocational Support
We strive to find community inclusive employment which provides meaningful jobs. Our employment services provide opportunities to work in a variety of settings located throughout the community and provides ongoing support to maintain employment including:
- Job development and exploration services
- Job analysis to match potential employee’s skills with employer needs
- Support to employer and employee
- Instruction of skills to increase productivity and independence
- Development of appropriate interpersonal
relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Information and training on the use of public transportation
- Employment at Mountain Valley Textile & Gifts store in downtown Glenwood Springs.
- Employment and training opportunities are also available by being served at Mountain Valley Greenhouse located at the Main agency of Mountain Valley Developmental services.